« Home | Hitchens vs Gorgeous George » | New Orleans Leaders / 9/11 Incident » | Latest News From Lyons, France » | Bush Hides Bodies in Louisiana » | Katrina, continued » | September 11, 2005 » | The View From The 103rd Floor » | September 11 Anniversary Part Two » | Facts? We Don't Need No Stinking facts » | World Trade Center »

Verizon DSL Treachery / Yahoo Music Player

My stinking Verizon DSL connection crapped out as I was writing a masterpiece. It's gone now. What you missed!

I'd been listeing to my Yahoo Music Engine which I really, really like. When my connection died, I had to listen to what was on the C drive. So I've listened to Gilliam Welch, again. My God, she is a true voice.

Sorry, friends outside the US...this service is only available in the US for now. Do not know if there are similar services in Canada, Europe, Australia ( Rhapsody? ) but if there are, I recommend you check them out. This is the future of music. Now let me post this before Verizon dies on me again.