« Home | Galloway continued » | Latest News from Spain » | Rhapsody vs Napster vs....Yahoo? » | Sarajevo / If you read Little Green Footballs » | IRiver H320, Chien-Ming Wang and Tino Martinez » | This Weeks Picks » | Party time in Moscow  » | Rickey Henderson , Dog's Dog, Re-emerges » | Baseball Roundup » | IRA Trained Columbia's FARC Guerillas? »

Yahoo Music Engine / Bush's IPod

Commentary on it, and feedback to the posts,from one of the guys who designed the thing I don't have my mind made up yet as to Yahoo or Rhapsody.

And The Nation's suggestions on songs George W Bush should download to his IPod. Not too funny, but its an attempt at humor, so give 'em credit for that.

Well, now I know how to make a " playlist " and how to connect the IRiver thing to speakers, etc. And one of those playlists is Merle Haggard's 20 greatest hits, and I do guarantee you that I will be the only one on the R train listening to those songs on the way into Manhattan Friday morning.