« Home | New Yorkers Win Olympics » | Sirius » | Dog run to be named after police dog killed on 9/11 » | Painting » | Live 8-Ball » | Freedom Tower - A Towering Improvement » | Went to Brady's Tavern down on Murray Street last ... » | Oh hell. I missed the Howard Dean Scream Contest i... » | Beware the Swede » | New Freedom Tower »

London Bombing

I'm not surprised at the horrible events of this morning. Nor am I at the stoic, brave, caring response of Londoners to it.

The media will be full of this news today, lots of bloody pictures for a few days to come. Then they and most of us, will forget, and it will be back to the usual sniping and second-guessing and forgetting.

I don't forget. My only criticism of the War on Terror is that it is not being prosecuted much, much, harder.

----
An article from National Review that I could have written myself. As it turns out, Rudy Giuliani was in London today, and will certainly be speaking on what he saw there.