« Home | The Homeless and the Tourist- Waikiki » | Yankee Game Tonight » | World Trade Center » | Yankee Stadium Express? » | Raccoon Lodge » | Youtube and Hitler » | Barry Bonds (*), BALCO and Baseball: The Needle a... » | London - London Underground vs New York Subway » | London - Speakers Corner » | Letter from London »

Happy Memorial Day



Happy Memorial Day from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Remember those who serve, and who have served.

Photo taken today on Ovington Avenue, between Third Avenue and Ridge Boulevard, in Bay Ridge Brooklyn.

I'm kind of surprised there weren't more flags out on the block. That's my memory of living in Astoria - flags up and down the block on Memorial Day and the 4th.

Jo

I would not expect an apology. I recommend that you both let it drop.

But I will share your thought with him.

Post a Comment