« Home | Trip to Hawaii April 2996- Honolulu Airport » | Trip to Hawaii April 2006- Diamond Head » | Trip to Hawaii April 2006Hilton Hawaiian Village » | Trip to Hawaii - Death of Waikiki » | Trip to Hawaii April 2006- Segway » | Trip to Hawaii April 2006- Waikiki in 1880 » | Trip to Hawaii April 2006- Salt Lake City Airport » | Hi from Hawaii » | Off to Hawaii » | Ben & Jerrys " Black and Tan " Blunder.. or Not? »

Trip to Hawaii April 2006 - Delta 767

This plane took me from Honolulu to Cincinnati, from where I had to race like a still innocent OJ Simpson to catch a connection to the next flight to Newark.

Delta gave me a bulkhead seat, for which I give them massive props. They did no such favor on the way west. I contemplated killing the guy who leaned the seat directly onto my 6 foot 3 inch knees but decided not to. I would say that I hope that he got run over by a tractor trailer the minute he got out of the airport, but that would be unkind so I will not say that.

it is a great airport i was there on way back.immigration asked me if i had been in trouble with the police they must have saw my innocent pic in passport

Post a Comment