« Home | Ben & Jerrys " Black and Tan " Blunder.. or Not? » | Flying Outta Here » | Responding to Anti-American Bullshit in Europe » | The Irish Easter Rising in Dublin - 90th Anniversary » | Movie: " Bombay" » | Glorious Day in New York » | WTC: Detective Zadroga, NYPD » | Razr and Blackberry » | Duke " Rape " Case » | Baseball's Back »

Off to Hawaii


Off to Hawaii tomorrow morning for a convention. Last year, the convention was in Philadelphia. I prefer Hawaii.

Will make a plane change in Salt Lake City. Have never seen Utah close up before. I hope I enjoy my one hour stay there. Hope the Mormons don't get me.

I first saw Hawaii in 1976, when my flight to Guam had a two hour stayover at the Honolulu airport. Since then, I've been back a number of times. I like the less travelled places on those islands, but I also like the amazing Waikiki. There is nothing like lying down on the beach, feeling those soft trade winds, and seeing Diamond Head a couple of miles away. I'll never tire of it. Tomorrow I will be there.