« Home | Subway Series, Trump » | Cowboy Troy » | Howard Dean on Russert » | Pollard Groupies Picket Laura » | Too-Late Trump » | World Trade Center: NYC's Stare Miasto » | WTC: Trump Says what needed to be said » | Long Black Train, Josh Turner » | Vanilla Sky , Rhapsody , and my little Ipod killer » | Catch a Thief With your Computer »

Mystic River

Don't know how I missed this when it first came out, but I finally saw " Mystic River " today on DVD. What a
great, sad, movie
. I will see it again.

Now, two of the best movies I've ever seen ( " Million Dollar Baby " being the other ) have been directed by Clint Eastwood.

Sean Penn, who I've never taken too seriously because of some of the things he's said, is wonderful in this movie. I believe his character completely. A perfect performance in a nearly perfect movie.