« Home | Canada Goes Conservative » | Podcasts / The Kid From Brooklyn » | South Park Episode Banned in UK » | Osama bin Laden Audiotape » | Gotcha- Al Queda's Midhat Mursi Whacked » | Vampire Runs for Governor of Minnesota » | Grand Central » | It's Torino, Stupid » | Baseball News: Hall of Fame Screws Rich Gossage » | Winston Churchill on Terrorism »

Off to Florida / Yahoo

Off to Florida on Tuesday. You can catch me at Newark's Terminal C sometime before 11am. I've printed out my boarding pass and am ready to go.

It's not a vacation, its an industry conference. Noone will believe me, but I would rather not go. Am crazy busy at work, and will wind up working the phones heavily from the fancy hotel.

----------

Have slightly lifted my jihad against Yahoo for now. The reason is that my DSL provider, Verizon, has an alliance with Yahoo. Basically, I get free antivirus software if I accept the combined Verizon / Yahoo package. I will continue to use Gmail as my main e-mail address, but will keep one toe in the Yahoo pond.


Shooter Jennings

There new Yahoo toolbar has a nice feature, in that it shows the song that is playing on my Yahoo Music Player, and the artist, and has a counter showing how many seconds have played, etc. Cool.

Right now, its Shooter Jennings playing " 4th of July " on the Americana Channel.

enjoy Floridia, looks like we will both be in hot place's next week.

Post a Comment