« Home | Here's my Podcast! » | Memories of John Lennon » | NYC Polar Bears are Happy Tonight » | Tangled Web Downgraded / New Links Added » | I support Denmark » | How Ahmed Abdel Rahman Abu Laban Repays Danish Hos... » | Two Weeks Until Pitchers and Catchers » | Al-Salem Boccaccio Disaster » | Danny Boy » | Mohammad Image- Every Paper Should Print It »

Bookslut leads me to Freakonomics Blog


Bookslut

We're always looking for interesting blogs, and discovered two of them this morning.

Bookslut deals with, with, well, books, and that helpful slut gave a reference to Freakonomics Blog", put out by the authors of the bestselling book.

---

The big snowstorm has hit. It was over a foot, and some of it was wet and heavy, giving me a good workout when I shoveled the front walk. Photos next door in the Bay Ridge Blog.
---

I did grocery shopping this week at a Pathmark in Staten Island. I wanted to buy Danish beer or cheese, but could not find either. So, I bought a tin of Danish sugar cookies here in the Rite Aid drug store, even though I have no intention of eating them. Will open them at work. BUY DANISH.